Home � Bloemfontein » Gateway News Accommodation Directory
Bloemfontein » Gateway News Accommodation Directory
Die Rusplek Gastehuis / The Resting Place GuesthouseDie Rusplek Gastehuis / The Resting Place GuesthouseGuest House with Self Catering Contact: Lize Horne
Hennie and Marieta Muller started The Resting Place in Bloemfontein in 1993. The Resting Place Guest House now consists of 4 premises. Safe, serene and spacious, it is an ideal overnight accommodation destination for business people, families, company representatives, groups and semi-permanent guests.
- 27 rooms, 2 swimming pools and 10 braai areas.
- 3 exclusive Suites with jet baths and 10 Fully equipped self-catering rooms.
- Under-cover parking –some at your unit.
- Close to N1, hospitals, sport stadia.
- Take-aways, pharmacy and shop across the street.
- Conference facilities for up to 60 people.
- All meals on request.
- Disables friendly.
- Pet friendly.
You are welcome to make comments that add value to the article above and to engage in thoughtful, constructive discussion with fellow readers. Comments that contain vulgar language will be removed. Hostile, demeaning, disrespectful, propagandistic comments may also be moved. This is a Christian website and if you wish to vent against Christian beliefs you have probably come to the wrong place and your comments may be removed. Ongoing debates and repetitiveness will not be tolerated.