Home � Port Elizabeth » Gateway News Accommodation Directory
Port Elizabeth » Gateway News Accommodation Directory
Hobie Beach Apartments: Dolphins (no. 9) and The Loft (no. 14)Hobie Beach Apartments: Dolphins (no. 9) and The Loft (no. 14) Contact: Shosh (Owner)
Self-catering apartments on the beachfront in PE
Two fully equipped self-catering apartments on the beachfront opposite Hobie Beach. Dolphins has a beautiful view of the sea and The Loft has a stunning view of Shark Rock Pier.
Both apartments sleep 4 comfortably and there are double sleeper couches in the lounges. They are 82m² & 84m² – one full bathroom in each with separate big baths & showers.
Each kitchen is fully equipped for short or long term stays. Facilities include a washing machine, iron & ironing board, full DSTV bouquet & free Wi-Fi. Safe, secure parking inside the complex. Excellent quality white linen & towels. Tea, coffee, sugar & milk provided. Airport shuttle service provided on request includes surcharge.
The Farmhouse B&BThe Farmhouse B&BPORT ELIZABETH Contact: Melanie Harrison
Our guesthouse is tucked away in the lovely treed suburb of Walmer in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
We are only 2km away from the airport and 5km from the beautiful beaches of Port Elizabeth and close to all amenities.
Your hosts, Bill and Melanie Harrison aim to provide you with a memorable stay in a good old-fashioned farm-style atmosphere in the friendly city.
- Spacious units, some with lounges and kitchenettes (Family suites).
- Bed and breakfast or self-catering.
- Tastefully furnished with antique cottage furniture.
- Fans,TV’s and DVD players in all suites.
- Private entrances.
- Secure off-street parking.
- Large Farmhouse, Continental or Packed breakfast (optional).
- Home-cooked dinners on special request (weekdays only).
- Close access to beaches, sports stadia, airport, shopping malls, casino, health gyms, hospitals, restaurants etc.
- Selected suites pet friendly.
You are welcome to make comments that add value to the article above and to engage in thoughtful, constructive discussion with fellow readers. Comments that contain vulgar language will be removed. Hostile, demeaning, disrespectful, propagandistic comments may also be moved. This is a Christian website and if you wish to vent against Christian beliefs you have probably come to the wrong place and your comments may be removed. Ongoing debates and repetitiveness will not be tolerated.