займ на карту срочно

HomeArtsRadioNew Christian community radio station launching in PE

New Christian community radio station launching in PE

A technician makes final adjustments to the studio setup in preparation for Monday’s launch of PE FM.

A new Port Elizabeth Christian-based community radio station, PE FM, will start broadcasting from 6am on Monday (September 3) on 87.6FM.

Education and empowerment are at the heart of the station which will have a special focus on “raising the next generation of wise and godly citizens who will shun all forms of evil and live righteously”, says PE FM spokesperson, Tembisa September.

The station will reach Port Elizabeth and surrounds with programming that covers a wide spectrum of wisdom, knowledge, entertainment and encouragement, she says. Many young people will get opportunities to sharpen their media skills through work and volunteer opportunities on the channel. Currently the station is on the lookout for Afrikaans presenters — more information is available from Tembisa at fmfaithseptember78@gmail.com.

“There will be many prizes up for grabs to diligent listeners from the very first moment the station switches on,” says Tembisa.

image_pdfimage_print

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO MAKE/VIEW COMMENTS

ADVERTISEMENTS:
Jesus Is Enough Gift Pack
Party Stuff
Accommodation Directory
Puppy Classes

COMMENTING GUIDELINES:

You are welcome to make comments that add value to the article above and to engage in thoughtful, constructive discussion with fellow readers. Comments that contain vulgar language will be removed. Hostile, demeaning, disrespectful, propagandistic comments may also be moved. This is a Christian website and if you wish to vent against Christian beliefs you have probably come to the wrong place and your comments may be removed. Ongoing debates and repetitiveness will not be tolerated.

10 Comments

1. Pst Nellyd says:

Iam so blessed to listen to this community radio station,every time Iam inspired by the evening show,by Pst Ningi Goje,She is a brave woman,iam really inspired here in Durban I wish iam near PE

2. ilgan grobbelaar says:

God is really blessing our youth in J-BAY through this radio station GOD bless u guys

3. john says:

dear sir/ madam

greetings in jesus christ name amen

good day i am john from johannesburg an i am here at port elizabeth i am running music training center whereby we are helping church that are straggling with music players, meaning we’re teaching people how to play instruments in this moment we’re working here at motherwell so are i will like to have opportunity on the radio to make people and all church that are straggling with music that we’re here now. We’ll be appreacite that opportunity and as i am not good with pe yet i have pastors that am working with them those are helping me with location cuz now i dnt know where your studio is.

My contact no. Is 0834168316; thanking you in advance god bless you the job you’re doing to us when we listining to your on the radio.

4. Etienne Marais says:

May God bless PE FM.

5. Anelisa says:

I would like 2 be part of the radio station,am welling 2 learn,nd am hardworking nd i belive action speak louder the wrds plz rely on ma email thnk u for reading ths nd my God richly bless u

6. Pamela Mahanjana says:

Am blessed this station real meet my spiritual needs.Thank you.
    Pls assist i need te book of Dr Shelley from te 6 Dec 2013 week day morning broadcast not sure of exact date

7. Caba Luyanda says:

Wooooow our God is so great. I thank Him for the station, the songs, the programs, they heal my soul. and I would like to be one of the presenters. loool please assist.

8. wayne felux says:

hi pe fm keep up the good work God bless u all

9. Ps. Thembelani Nunge says:

Greetings P.E fm Officials,my name is Ps.Thembelani Nunge known as Pastor T,I am also a radio presenter,a former employee of a community radio that is a Peddie near King Williams Town.Now im here at P.E and I would like to take part in your radio station,and I believe with my experience/knowledge and passion your station will grown more.My contact details 0789047541.Thank you.