whitesandstreatment.com

HomeNewsSouth AfricaWestern Cape Mighty Men Conference dates announced

Western Cape Mighty Men Conference dates announced

Ina Murison-McGowan, head of public relations, Western Cape Mighty Men.

Ina Murison-McGowan, head of public relations, Western Cape Mighty Men.

Mighty Men Western Cape this week announced the news that thousands of men in the region have been waiting for: they will be hosting an official Mighty Men Conference from midday on Friday, September 25, 2015 to midday on Sunday, September 27.

The WC MMC will be held on Moreson Farm which is about 50km along the N7 from Cape Town towards Malmesbury, says Ina Murison-McGowan, head of Mighty Men WC Public Relations.

The MMC will take place on a long weekend so men can attend from Thursday, September 24 and leave on the Monday if they wish, she says. The theme for the event is “Leave the past behind, turn back to God and obey the law”.

Gateway News will publish more information about Mighty Men WC developments after the executive committee meets next week in Cape Town. They are planning to establish working parties and are also actively looking for Mighty Men representatives in cities, towns and villages across the Western Cape to liaise with them and rally men to come to the conference.

Noting that some have questioned the MMC date being so far off, Murison-McGowan says: “The committee supports all other Mighty Men Conferences and does not wish to infringe upon the timeframes that they have with their respective gatherings. It is also hard work putting something like this together and it takes time hence the event now being exactly a year (by the month) away. For further information, volunteering and general enquiries please make contact with the committee on email address: mmc.wc@hotmail.com.”

Praise and worship at next year’s MMC will be led by Dewald Gouws. Local musicians will also participate in the worship. The committee is actively looking for speakers representing all of the population groups of the Western Cape and are looking at introducing a lady speaker to share a platform with a Mighty Man speaker at the Sunday family gathering.

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO MAKE/VIEW COMMENTS

ADVERTISEMENTS:
Maths Matters
Party Stuff
Accommodation Directory
Puppy Classes

COMMENTING GUIDELINES:

You are welcome to make comments that add value to the article above and to engage in thoughtful, constructive discussion with fellow readers. Comments that contain vulgar language will be removed. Hostile, demeaning, disrespectful, propagandistic comments may also be moved. This is a Christian website and if you wish to vent against Christian beliefs you have probably come to the wrong place and your comments may be removed. Ongoing debates and repetitiveness will not be tolerated.

29 Comments

1. Terry says:

Well done! now I know where I want to be in a years time If the Almighty will wish. Gods bless your efforts, prayer’s from Peter VALUE LIFE>

2. This is totally awesome and about time. I pray that God will bless this conference and that multitudes of people will come to a saving knowledge of Christ through this event. I also pray that God will send the right speakers and worship leaders to spread the Gospel. Praise God for He is good.

3. Terence says:

looking forward to the camp pray that God will guide you in the arrangement still to be made God bless.

4. Gerhard Visagie says:

Hi Ina, Im in and available to help you guys. Love Gerhard

5. Allen says:

Great News! Many Blessings with all the arrangements that will follow, with God’s Amazing Grace

6. Stuart Wragg says:

Blessings to you Ina as well as Pipey and all who will be helping to put this together. God willing, I’ll be there

7. MONTY says:

DANKIE VIR MMC WC EK SAL JULLE ONDERSTEUN .

8. Herman says:

Dankie julle. Sal beslis daar wees as dit die Here se wil is. AMEN!!

9. Dominique says:

Please can you send me all details regarding Mighty Men in Cape Town – Sept 2015. I’m asking on behalf of my husband

10. MichaelPrinsloo says:

Hi Kindly confirm if there will be a similiar event this year from 13 March to 15th March in the Greyton area.
    Kind regards
    Michael

11. Andries Marx says:

I am from Pretoria – send more info please

12. Brandin Cook says:

I will most definately be attending the mmc in September 2015, been patiently waiting for this awesome opportunity. Is there any conference for woman as my wife too has been waiting to have praise and worship with Angus Buchan, our one day honeymoon is ti visit and have praise and worship at Shalom. Thank you Brandon

13. Pieter says:

Hi. Sal oog graag September die kamp wil bywoon. Asb as daar ander mans hier in die Kaap is wat ook alleen is laat my weet. Wil nie graag alleen gaan nie. Kan my
    bel of whatsap! 078588146. Wil graag van die Donderdag tot die Sondag gaa.Enige inligting sal waardeer word.
    me epos is pieter.koekemoer@hotmail.com
    Groete
    Pieter

14. Manuel says:

Stuur asb meet inligting ivm akkommodasie.

15. Riaan says:

wil net weet wat ons moet saam bring vir naweek se kamp asb.
    dankie baie

16. Andrew Arnolds says:

Glory Hallelujah

17. Reginald Steer says:

Hi MMC,I was asked by my brother to come with and I am bringing my son as well.My eldest brother who turned Muslim is also coming,my dad a backslide, my youngest brother and his son will be there as well.I was at the KZN-Mooi Rivier’s MMC Conference a few years ago and it was awsome.
    Hope to hear from God speaking to the men this weekend.
    God bless.