All intercessors, prophets, prophetic people, watchmen, seers are invited to be part of “The Call For Justice” day of prayer and fasting on Wednesday October 7, says prophetess Janet Brann-Hollis of Ruach Ministries.
The day will include an hour-long evening prayer call via Zoom at 8pm during which leading SA prophets will prophesy into the judiciary, hearing what God is saying for the future of SA, she says. The prayer call will also be broadcast at https://www.facebook.com/janet.brannhollis
In an email sent to Gateway News yesterday, explaining the reason for “The Call For Justice”, she says: “Two days ago God spoke to me very very clearly about calling a day of fasting and prayer for our judiciary. I had a vision of a baby stuck in the birth canal, and He was showing me that a new season of justice for SA was about to be birthed. I heard clearly, Call the midwives to help…
“I saw how the attack against the judiciary is continuing relentlessly to pervert justice and God is not pleased with this. These are desperate times and in these times desperate people do desperate things…”
She lists the following prayer points which she says were shown to her by God:
- A call for justice- The Ekklesia have to rise up and claim this territory! — watchman, seers, intercessors, prophets, prophetic people!
- season of justice for poor/marginalised in SA!
- Zondo Commission / Crime-fighting bodies / Chapter 9 institutions — Empowerment to act without fear of intimidation
- Full-term delivery of the baby
- Court officials: God remove the goats, replace with good sheep!
- Swift prosecutions — justice will not be delayed or denied
- SA to regain international respect, by her ability to punish injustice..
- For birthing of prophetic previous words spoken over judiciary of SA!
- The election of the new chief justice later this year….
Details for joining the Zoom call are: