TELLING THE GOD STORIES OF AFRICA
Whether we realise it or not, news has a powerful influence on all of us. On how we think, how we feel and how we behave. Our vision is to serve the Body of Christ in South Africa and the continent of Africa by publishing local, national and international Christian news that brings unshakeable hope in Jesus, reflects God’s heart for today and unites believers in advancing His Kingdom.
God is doing amazing things today even when things may look dark. We aim to find, write and publish news that declares the goodness and greatness of God and the truth of His Word. That inspires Christians to live hopefully and joyfully, to love fearlessly, to shine brightly and to serve faithfully. News that equips us to stand together and be well-informed in the face of attacks on religious freedom and Christian culture. News that gives Christians a voice in Africa!
OUR PLAN OF ACTION
To publish news on this news portal and to provide a Christian news service to other Christian media outlets and ministries. We started in February 2011 in obedience to a call from God. And now we are pursuing a call to expand and improve our service to reach millions.
We need partners to join us in this vital Kingdom mission. Here are a few partnering opportunities. You are welcome to contact me at email@example.com or call me at +27 (0)83 309 7030 to discuss how you would like to partner with us.
Subscribe to our newsletter….Tell your friends about Gateway News!
Become a Super Subscriber and make a big difference through a small monthly
or annual voluntary subscription payment.
Join our prayer team.
Join our team of volunteer reporters.
Assist with uploading and proofreading content.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; of the saved to the resurrection of life and of the lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.