This Pentecost — Sunday May 23 — you are invited to be part of a global celebration of unity, diversity and the generations. Hope of the Coming Harvest is a one hour broadcast featuring 14 leading global voices and 50 next generation leaders, some as young as 5 years old, uniting in prayer and worship.
- Join in prayer for the nations
- Stand in the gap for the persecuted Church
- Pray for the restoration of families
- Join in the call for the empowering and equipping of the next generation
- Pray for the Church to GO into the harvest fields
Includes vibrant worship in five languages and 30 different dialects.
Featuring: Andy Byrd, Graham Power, David Demain, Leslie Keegel, Edmund Chan, Luke Greenwood and other leading voices, this is a Pentecost experience not to be missed.
WATCH VIDEO: Time of refreshing worship leading to Pentecost
You can also watch the Global Broadcast on the PraiseLive Facebook page