- Transforming A Nation: a prophetic dream for SA
- Transforming a Nation: rebuilding the cities and prophetic words
- Transforming a Nation: Closing the church, our liberal constitution and the Bela Bill
- Transforming the Nation: Strongholds over our cities and families!
- Transforming a Nation: Distrust, corruption and societal impact
- Transforming a Nation: Distrust, corruption and societal impact — Part 2
- Transforming a Nation: Israel — dispute of the land — Part 1
- Transforming a Nation: Israel — Hamas and ISIS: dispute of the land — Part 2
- Transforming a Nation: Wokeism and Christianity: what are the differences?
- Transforming a Nation: Discipling a nation — Can nations be discipled?
- Transforming a Nation: Discipling a nation — Can nations be discipled? (Part 2)
Today’s episode of the twice-weekly podcast, Transforming A Nation with Janet Brann-Hollis, deals with the impact of distrust and corruption in the breakdown of an economy. Each week we will be publishing the latest episode of the podcast which can be viewed at the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5hLMkCPnQ9TfBC-mbDNiUw
VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/gatewaynews100
You are welcome to engage with our articles by making comments [in the Comments area below] that add value to a topic or to engage in thoughtful, constructive discussion with fellow readers. Comments that contain vulgar language will be removed. Hostile, demeaning, disrespectful, propagandistic and off-topic comments may also be moved. This is a Christian website and if you wish to vent against Christian beliefs you have probably come to the wrong place and your comments may be removed. Ongoing debates and repetitiveness will not be tolerated. You will also disqualify yourself from commenting if you engage in trolling.