Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might — put on the full armour of God (Ephesians 6:10-20)
Remember that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for the pulling down of strongholds. Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ — 2 Corinthians 10:3-6
These past four months Covid-19 has been exalting itself against the knowledge of God and His Word.
You have been given the keys of the Kingdom of God to bind and to loose — to bind Covid-19 from killing people and stealing destinies, and to loose people from the grip of Satan. (Matthew 16:19)
You have been given the keys to shut where no one can open and to open where no one can shut. Use the keys to shut Covid-19 out of our nation. (Isaiah 22:22)
You have been given dominion, power, and authority over all demons to cure diseases, to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom, and to heal the sick.
Use the power you have to destroy Covid-19. (Luke 9:1-2)
You have power and authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the powers of the enemy, and they will by no means harm you. (Luke 10:19) Use the power you have in Christ to trample Covid-19 and destroy it forever.
Death and life are in the power the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit. — Proverbs 18:21
There have been predictions in the nation by those in power regarding how many people are going to be infected at a specific time and how many of those are going to die. Beds have been prepared and land allocated for graves.
Not only do they prophesy – they prepare for the fulfilment of their prophecies. The power of the tongue works both ways. As they are prophesying death and doom, you can prophesy life, health and healing through the word of God to cancel and silence these negative prophecies over our lives, cities and nations. (Jeremiah 33:6)
Declare the cities that have been identified as epicentres of death by Covid-19, as centres of life.
Declare that the land allocated for graves will be used for big businesses, shopping malls, housing, schools and churches.
Declare the following:
- And in this mountain The Lord of hosts will make for all people a feast of choice pieces, a feast of [d]wines on the lees,
of fat things full of marrow, of well-refined wines on the lees. And He will destroy on this mountain the surface of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations. He will swallow up death forever, and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces; the rebuke of His people He will take away from all the earth; for the Lord has spoken. — Isaiah 25:6-9
- Declare that the veil over the people will be removed and they will see through this plan of the devil.
- Declare that death has been swallowed, it shall not prosper.
- The Lord has called South Africa to be His salvation to the ends of the earth. (Isaiah 49:6)
- Call South Africa to ARISE and to fulfil divine prophetic destiny by being God’s vessel to take His salvation to the ends of the earth
“He who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come to judgment, but has moved from death into life” — John 5:24
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly” — John 10:10
- Declare life over families, communities, cities and the nation.
- “I will not die but live, And declare the works of the Lord” — Psalm 118:17
- Declare that no one will die from Covid-19 and that all will live and will declare the wondrous work of the Lord.
- The Lord has spared Africa from this global pandemic. By the way it came, it will return by the same way, for the Lord will defend Africa to save her.
- The plan of the enemy will not stand it will not come to pass. (Isaiah 7:7; 37:33-35)
- The thousands of people that have been predicted to die will not die but live. They will come to the knowledge of the truth of the word of God and will be saved. (1 Tim 2:2-4)
- What the enemy meant for evil, God will turn it for good to save many alive. (1 Timothy 2:2-4; Genesis 50:20; Romans 8:28)
- “Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling” — Psalm 91:9-10
- Declare the whole of Psalm 91 every day
- Jesus Christ is Lord over South Africa and the continent of Africa. His Kingdom has come and only His will, will be done in our nation. (Matthew 6:10, Luke 10:9)
Declare, meditate and pray the word of hope, healing and restoration.
- Participate in the 24-hour healing watch. Be part of releasing the message of hope, healing and restoration in your household, neighbourhood, city, town, province, nation. Fill in the forms and book your 1-hour time slot.
- Release the songs of healing and restoration from the Hope, Healing and Restoration Campaign in the atmosphere so that the river of healing may flow and fill the earth. (Revelation 22:1,2)