Mission Possible — a full day of music and entertainment for the young and young-at-heart — will be taking place from 10am until 10pm at the corner of the N1 and Standford Road, Nelson Mandela Bay, on Youth Day, Saturday June 16.
The programme for the evangelism outreach to the community, organised by Victory Ministries International, includes a Family Day and Outdoor Concert from 10am to 5pm, and a concert, featuring R&B star Loyiso Bala, Revolution United band, and guest artists from 6pm to 10pm.
The Day Time attractions (from 10am) are:
– Gig Rig Day Stage (Various artists to perform throughout the day)
– Inflata-Park (An inflatable FUN park, comprising six MEGA inflatable play areas. One measuring 6mX11mX7m)
– Axion Sports (5-a-side Soccer, 7-a-side Touch Rugby, 5-Over-Cricket, and Volley Ball)
– Survivor Games and Activities (Problem Solving, Mind Games and Enduro Exercises)
– Food Stalls (Various Stalls selling food and other goodies)
The Night Time Event (from 6pm) includes:
– Dance, Drama, and Music Performances
– Loyiso Bala to perform.
Tickets for the Evening Performance will be on sale at the entrance at R20 each.